I don't need any of this stuff.

 

Since this virus hit us last March, shopping for myself has gone way down. I'm not talking about necessities. I'm referring to things I don't need but love to buy; like more cosmetics, especially lipsticks.  

This was good, I was saving money.

The worry of Covid, wearing a mask and not being able to try on cosmetics in stores took the fun out of it.  So, like many of you, I looked online for products. Quicker than the speed of sound, these products and similar items would show up as Facebook ads. I was seduced and I ordered. Some worked out, others not so much. 

This was not good, I was wasting money.  

As pandemic progressed I developed a cost-saving and and even a spiritual mantra....

I don't need any of this stuff.  

What I do need now is to appreciate what I have and keep it simple in many aspects of my life. For starters, I wear the same thing almost everyday. Black leggings, a warm long sleeve tank and a black sweater. (I have a few similar copies of this outfit.)  

In case you're concerned, I do wear lipstick.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What about my Brooklyn accent?

That Lasagna

My Birthday Party