Welcome to My Brooklyn Accent


I'm a storyteller and a people person.  I also enjoy writing.  So I'm doing this blog for my sanity, a perfect calorie-free way for me to find joy. Ask anyone who knows me and they'll tell you I have a lot to say. I can talk on the phone with a friend or make small talk with a stranger while waiting to check out at CVS. Both make me happy because I am curious about what's going on with people. I really am.

There's so much going on these days. We're all trying our best to carry on through a pandemic. I have learned so much about myself and other people during this time. Some good, some bad. It's made me think even more of my childhood and how my grandparents and parents would have coped. Better than me I'm sure. 

I have so much to say. I can talk/write about anything from my occasional annoyance at Facebook posts, to changing my hairstylist (again) to trying to lose weight (again). That's what I want to do on this blog. Talk/write about what's on my mind because maybe it's on yours too. I say talk/write because I write the way I talk. People tell me that my stories are especially entertaining because of my Brooklyn accent. I hope you can still hear it in my writing...it's there, you just have to listen.




Comments

  1. Our Brooklyn accents, if they exist, are musical compared to the ones from
    Long Giland !

    Fredda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What about my Brooklyn accent?

That Lasagna

My Birthday Party